The aim of this course is to provide the learner with the skills to recognise the risks associated with non-compliance and a clear view of why GDPR is so important to everyone in and around industry.
An introduction to GDPR
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Introduction to GDPR course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the objectives and context of the GDPR
- Differentiate what is in and out of scope
- Identify where in digital projects the Principles of the Regulation apply
- Define the processes required to underwrite Individuals’ Rights
- Consider the appropriate Legal Basis for Processing any Personal Data