The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an awareness of the dangers associated with hazardous substances and the knowledge to prevent harm to health by the use of risk assessments and control measures when working with hazardous substances.
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Identify a Hazardous Substance and its effects
- Understand the Key Regulations
- Identify typical warning signs
- Understand Safety Data sheets
- Understand Risks and Risk Management
- Explain the role of Risk Assessments
- Identify Exposure Routes
- Explain the need and use of PPE