The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an awareness of the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics covered under the Act. The key aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The types and impact of discrimination and harassment.
Embedding Diversity – A Manager’s Guide
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Embedding Diversity – A Manager’s Guide course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Explain the Equality Act 2010
- Identify the Protected Characteristics
- Describe Discrimination, Harassment and Victimisation
- Understand Positive Action