The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an awareness of their responsibilities under health and safety law and an understanding of health and safety hazards in the workplace and the implementation of effective control measures to reduce the risks of these hazards.
Health and Safety in the Workplace
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Health and Safety in the Workplace course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the Health and Safety Law Act
- Understand accident prevention
- Recognise the need for effective communication
- Understand the importance of regular maintenance
- Investigate and report accidents and near misses
- Develop risk assessments and controls