The aim of this course is to provide the learner with knowledge of the function of a strategic plan, looking at what it is and how it can be used in a business, before moving on to the actual implementation.
Implementing the Strategic Plan
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Help your leaders and managers develop the skills, knowledge and abilities they need to be successful in their roles. Access The Implementing the Strategic Plan course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Define what a strategic plan is and how they are used
- Describe the components of a strategic plan
- Explain the SWOT and PESTLE models
- Outline the main elements of a strategic plan
- Understand how to create a plan for your business
- Identify the steps you need to take to implement your plan