The aim of this course is to provide the learner with a strong foundation on which to build your safeguarding knowledge and give you a good understanding of what it is and how you can apply it.
Introduction to Safeguarding Children Level 1
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Introduction to Safeguarding Children Level 1 course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by safeguarding and why safeguarding children is so important
- Define your responsibilities within and outside of the workplace
- Identify the indicators and warning signs of abuse
- Respond to concerns that you have about a child
- Know what to do if a child discloses information about abuse to you
- Report your concerns to other professionals and what happens following a report
- Ensure you accurately record your concerns in writing