The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an overview of safeguarding at the most basic level, equipping them with the knowledge needed to actively implement safeguarding principles to make sure that the adults in their care are safe and protected from harm.
Introduction to Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Level 1
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Introduction to Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Level 1 course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the reasons why training for safeguarding vulnerable adults is so important for everyone within an organisation
- Identify the adults who are most likely to be at risk and what factors increase the risk level
- Describe the different categories of abuse that vulnerable adults can face as well as the potential warning signs that are associated with each
- Respond to a disclosure from a vulnerable adult and what you need to do next
- Report a safeguarding concern
- Identify the steps that are taken once a referral to adult social care has been made