The aim of this course is to provide training for persons responsible for water safety and risk assessments for local businesses, property services, landlords, and other services.
Introduction to Water Borne Safety
£100.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Introduction to Water Borne Safety course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will:
- Gain an appreciation of the legislation involved in water quality and safety
- Be aware of water borne infections and which organisms can cause these problems
- Be aware of the risks associated with the water supply and water systems.
- Be aware of how the water quality can be maintained with temperature and disinfectants
- Gain an insight into how problems can be tackled across the industry