The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an awareness of the various types of PPE and their purpose including choosing the appropriate personal protective equipment for a specific task and ensuring all PPE is in good working order before use.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the regulations regarding PPE
- Explain the responsibilities and duties of employers and employees
- Improve safety in the workplace with PPE
- Identify when to use PPE
- Employ preventative measures
- Identify appropriate PPE for individual tasks and its correct usage
- Manage and maintain PPE
- Identify signs associated with PPE