The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of the online world for children, exploring in detail how you can help protect children and young people from harm online.
Safeguarding Children Internet Safety
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Safeguarding Children Internet Safety course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe the different devices that children can use to access the internet
- Understand the potential risks of technology
- Explain how the internet is used to target and abuse young people
- Recognise what to do if you suspect there is a safeguarding concern
- Recognise how to address online risks