The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an awareness of the causes and effects of fire and the ability to identify fire hazards in the workplace. The importance of good housekeeping practices and how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation, including the selection and use of the correct fire extinguishing equipment.
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Fire Safety course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the cause and effect of fire
- Identify good housekeeping practices
- Report issues
- Demonstrate how to respond in the event of a fire
- Identify the different types of equipment and their use
- Identify evacuation procedures