The aim of this course is to provide the learner with practical advice on how to support someone with a mental health condition and why it is important to remove the barriers that prevent people from feeling comfortable about discussing mental health issues.om being comfortable to discuss mental health issues.
Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Help employers, managers and employees gain an insight to mental health issues
- Identify the early stages of mental health problems
- Raise awareness to help mental health problems at work from becoming a crisis
- Create alert (red-flag) procedures to help prevent individual self harm or harm to others
- Understand the emergency referral process to help employees receive early support during a mental health crisis at work
- Manage and provide ongoing support to individuals with mental health problems in the workplace
- Break the stigma of mental health problems