The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an understanding of the Role of a Designated Safeguarding Officer for ensuring full and consistent compliance with an organisation’s safeguarding policy.
Designated Safeguarding Officer Training Level 3
£20.00 (exc VAT)
Access The Designated Safeguarding Officer Training Level 3 course for 6 months for a low one off cost. Once your payment is confirmed, we will set you up in the system and email your login details.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- The safeguarding structure and confidence in recognising which level of support a child needs.
- The law, policies and guidance documents that contribute towards best safeguarding practice.
- Roles and responsibilities as a Designated Safeguarding Officer
- How to recognise and respond to abuse appropriately and efficiently and ensuring that disclosures from children are handled sensitively
- The best way to respond to children’s differing levels of need under the safeguarding structure, from Early Help Assessment through to contacting social care
- Understanding when it’s appropriate to share information