We would like to ask those organisations that have a social values/responsibility aspect to their business if they would consider supporting our Pay it Forward Learning Project.
We’ve just launched the Pay it Forward Learning Project to provide free workplace based online learning for individuals (via an appropriate charity) who are trying to find their way back to employment. This includes ex-offenders, the homeless, veterans and the unemployed who want to demonstrate to potential employers that they have made the effort to show a level of personal commitment to grow their skills and enhance their employability.
To help improve their chances of securing employment, these learners can obtain a Certificate of Achievement from the course, which they can present when they attend interviews.
- Visit our online course store where you’ll find the Pay it Forward Learning Product
- Buy the number of licences that you want to donate
- We’ll then provide one of our charities (or the charity you nominate) with any mixture of the courses from our Business Essentials Catalogue up to the numbers you have purchased for them
- We’ll host course access for the charity, and they can make these available to those individuals in need
- And we’ll add your organisation onto this page to show your support for this project and post about your support through our social media channels
Help us reach our course donation target of 1000 courses.
Our Business Essentials Catalogue provides courses in key workplace topics:
Health and Safety
Policy and Compliance
Diversity and Inclusion
Leadership and Management
We hope you’ll consider joining with us to make the Pay it Forward Learning Project a success and help those who are in real need. Thank you in advance for helping us roll this project out across the UK and making a difference to peoples’ lives
Our Current Sponsors & Charities
We would also like to speak with individuals and organisations willing to provide a few hours of mentoring support to those in need, helping boost confidence and providing encouragement. If you would like to talk to us directly about supporting this project, please get in touch.
The eLearning Plus+ team is proud to support those in need.